Free Download. After finishing it, you can choose to save the ringtone to Ringtone Library in AnyTrans or to import the ringtone to your device. You can see them in the tone list on your iPhone. Right-click the song and choose Get Info. Then you can head into the Settings and select your new ringtone.
Besides, you need also notice that:. For now, the latest iTunes To help users get used to such change gradually, Apple released the transition version — iTunes However, this version is not recommended by Apple official, without technical support. Drag and drop the ringtone from your desktop over to the Tones window in iTunes.
Tap on the ringtone. Your ringtone is now changed.
- voice translator apps for iphone!
- 2. Check the Ring/Silent Switch Button;
- download frontline commando 2 for android.
- Part 1: How to Add Ringtones to iPhone without iTunes!
- How do I change the ringtone on my iPhone 5c? - Ask Dave Taylor.
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Already answered Not a question Bad question Other. Edit Related wikiHows.
How to make ringtones for an iPhone
IPhone Print Edit Send fan mail to authors. Is this article up to date? Yes No. Cookies make wikiHow better.
- How to Make Ringtones for iPhone | Digital Trends.
- windows phone 8 call history?
- temple run 2 hack for iphone 4s.
- new spy phone club penguin.
- Part 1. How to Set MP3 as Ringtone on iPhone with AnyTrans.
- call forwarding virgin mobile iphone;
- 6 Ways to Fix iPhone Custom Ringtones Not Working on iOS 11/iOS 12;
Here in this guide we will show you how to change ringtone on iPhone, and also tell you how to set custom ringtone on iPhone without iTunes. Step 2. But now, the latest iTunes version — iTunes